BIS Recruitment 2018 Notification for Engineer Posts2018-03-16 23:35:37 , Recruitment Board :
Bureau of Indian Standards
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018
Location: All over India
- Mechanical Engineering - 31
- Metallurgical Engineering - 10
- Civil Engineering - 08
- Electrical Engineering - 10
- Electronics Engineering - 17
- Chemical Engineering - 12
- Food Technology - 05
- Microbiology - 13
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science - 03
Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Textile Engineering & Fibre Science
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
Age Limit:Refer Official Notification
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.750/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 16.03.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 02.04.2018
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.bis.org.in.Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online Application form are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.