Gauhati High Court
Gauhati High Court Assam Recruitment 2018
- Stenographer Grade II - 13
- Stenographer Grade III- 84
- The candidate must be a Graduate from a UGC recognized University as on the date of advertisement.
- Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- Must have adequate knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit: 48 years
- Stenographer Grade II - Rs. 22000-87000 + GP 9700 (PB-3)
- Stenographer Grade III- - Rs. 14000-49000 + GP 7400 (PB-2)
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.340/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.170/-
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.03.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 31.03.2018
- Date of Examination: April/May 2018
How to apply
Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.ghconline.gov.in.Gauhati High Court Assam Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online application form are given below.Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
Govt Jobs For Bachelor Degree, Diploma Qualifications
Last Date : 06.02.2019Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
Last Date : 23.01.2019Bachelor Degree, Any Degree
Last Date : 05.02.2019Bachelor Degree, Master Degree
Last Date : 25.01.2019Bachelor Degree
Last Date : 01.02.2019Diploma, Bachelor Degree
Last Date : 27.01.2019Bachelor Degree
Last Date : 14.02.2019Bachelor Degree, Any Degree