Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for Stenographer Posts2018-03-16 03:33:48 , Recruitment Board :
Gauhati High Court
Gauhati High Court Assam Recruitment 2018
- Stenographer Grade II - 13
- Stenographer Grade III- 84
- The candidate must be a Graduate from a UGC recognized University as on the date of advertisement.
- Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
- Must have adequate knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit: 48 years
- Stenographer Grade II - Rs. 22000-87000 + GP 9700 (PB-3)
- Stenographer Grade III- - Rs. 14000-49000 + GP 7400 (PB-2)
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.340/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.170/-
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.03.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 31.03.2018
- Date of Examination: April/May 2018
How to apply
Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.ghconline.gov.in.Gauhati High Court Assam Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online application form are given below.Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.