IBPS Recruitment 2018 Notification for DGM, Security Officer Posts2018-03-07 22:34:41 , Recruitment Board :
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Recruitment 2018
Location: All Over India
- Deputy Head-Administration - 01
- DGM - 01
- Security Officer in Charge - 01
- Deputy Head-Administration - 1)Degree in any discipline 2)Degree in Law with specialization in Labour Law is preferable + He/she must have worked at the rank of AGM and above or equivalent position in Banks and / or Banking related organisations. He / She must have a good command over English and must be good in inter-personal relations. Knowledge in dealing with R.T.I. applications is desirable.
- DGM- Legal - A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (from a University / Institution/ Board recognised by Govt Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council + Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and minimum 10 years experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service or having experience of working with reputed solicitor firm and/or 10 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Dept. of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking and held the Position not below the rank of AGM. The candidate should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/ Bar council/ organisation.
- Security Officer - In Charge - Candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent + The incumbent should be retired/voluntarily retired personnel who served as a Junior commissioned Officer in Army/Navy/Air Force
- Maximum age limit: 55 years
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 01.03.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 12.03.2018
- Date of Examination: April/May 2018
How to apply
Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ibps.in.Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Application form are given below.