1. Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B) - M.Sc. in (Electronics/Computer Science/Chemistry/Physics) ORB. Tech/ B.E m (Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) OR B.Sc [(Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)/Electronics/Computer Science)] with two years relevant experience OR MCA with one year experience OR Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in appropriate field (Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical/Civil/Mechanical) with 03 years experience. Knowledge of Computer Applications
2. Junior Superintendent (Group B) -Master Degree OR Bachelors Degree with two years relevant experience Knowledge of computer office applications & Secretariat practices.
3. Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha) (Group 8) - Post-graduate degree in Hindi preceded by a Bachelor's degree with English as a subject OR Bachelor's degree with Hindi as one compulsory subject a post-graduation in English from any recognized University, with at least one year of relevant translation experience with essential working expertise in computer applications in Hindi and Eriglish. OR English as an essential subject at the level of 10+2 (121 h) and thereafter Bachelor's degree with Hindi as the main subject and at-least 03 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in any Central/State Government organization or any other government/semi government organization.
4. Junior Engineer (Group 8) - Diploma (three years) in Civil or Electrical Engineering preferable first class, with three years relevant experience
5. Pharmacist (Group C) - 10+2 or equivalent with .Science Stream. (ii) Di ploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution ofth.e ,central/State Govt. or an Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt. (iii) Should be registered as a "Pharmacist" under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
6. Assistant Coach (Group C) - Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala.
7. Junior Assistant (Group C) - Bachelors Degree in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Computer Science) OR Diploma m Engineering of three years duration in (Computer Science/Electrical/Civil). Knowledge of computer applications.
8. Driver Grade II (Group C) -Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
9. Driver Grade II (Group C) - Senior Secondary (10+2) pass with Driving License of both heavy and light duty vehicles with 03 years of driving and maintenance experience OR 10+2 pass with ITI course with Driving license for both heavy and light duty vehicles with 02 years of relevant experience