1. Soldier General Duty (Sol GD) - (i) SSLC/ Matric with 45% ma aggregate and 33% marks in each sub (ii) No aggregate perc required for higher qualification i.e and above. However minimum 33 % in each subject required (iii) Candidates passing 10th Grade System will have minimum D gr in each subject and overall agree grade o
2. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management - 10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60 % marks in aggregate and minimum 50 % each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50 % marks in each subject.
3. Soldier Technical - 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in S with Physics, Chemistry, Math English with 50% marks in agg and 40% marks in each subject.
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) and Nursing Assistant (Remount and Veterinary Corps) - 10+2 / Intermediate Exam p Science with Physics, Chemistry, and English with Minimum50% marks in agg and minimum 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a BSc degree with (Botany / Zoology Bio-Science English, the stipulation of percent Class-XII is waived off. Howeve candidate should have studied
5. Soldier Tradesmen - 10th Pass / ITI (Except Mess Kee and House Keeper who must b pass)
1. Soldier General Duty (Sol GD) - 17½ - 21 Years (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2001)
2. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management - 17½ - 23 Years
3. Soldier Technical - 17½ - 23 Years (01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001)
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) and Nursing Assistant (Remount and Veterinary Corps) - 17½ - 23 Years (01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001)
5. Soldier Tradesmen - 17½ - 23 Years (01 Oct 1995 to 01 Apr 2001)
Selection Procedure: Candidate should be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test Exam
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 13.09.2018
Date of Examination: Sep/Oct 2018
How to apply
Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army Rally Jaipur Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online Application form are given below.