Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018:
Location: New Delhi
Total No. of posts: 03
Name Of the Posts
Store Keeper Grade-I - 03 Posts
- Completed 12th Pass Two years experience in handling of Stores in any recognised firm or Central or State Govt organisation or PSUs OR
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration as a subject from a recognised University or Institute.
- One year experience in handling Stores from any firm or Central or State Government Organisation or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
Pay Scale: Level-4 in the Pay Matrix of ₹25500
Selection Procedure: Written Test.
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 03.02.2018
- Last Date for Application Submission: 05.03.2018
How to apply
Eligible candidates can read all the instructions before applying. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Official notification, Postal address, Documents to be attached and Application form are given below.
Attested copies of relevant documents are:
- Hard Copies of the signed application
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Caste certificate
Coast Guard Headquarters,
National Stadium Complex,
Indian Coast Guard Official Notification & Application form PDF: Click here to download
Govt Jobs For 12th, Bachelor Degree Qualifications
Last Date : 28.02.201912th, ITI, Diploma, Any Degree
Last Date : 08.02.20198th, 10th, 12th, ITI, B.Ed
Last Date : 15.02.201912th
Last Date : 01.02.2019Diploma, Bachelor Degree
Last Date : 27.01.201912th
Last Date : 14.02.20198th, 10th, 12th
Last Date : 04.02.201912th