Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Online For Pilot , ATC and Other Post2018-02-11 23:47:54 , Recruitment Board : Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: Indian Navy has released latest govt jobs for recruiting SSC, PC,Pilot , ATC and Other Post Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through Official website. Indian Navy Recruitment age limit, last date for Application submission and other details are given below. Eligible candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Location: All over India
Total No. of Posts: 19
Name of the Post
- ATC (Male or Female) - 07 Posts
- Observer (Male or Female) - 04 Posts
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) - 03 Posts
- (Other than MR) (Male) - 05 Posts
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
- (b) Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviewsbased on their academic performance.
- (c) Minimum %age on joining INA. The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- ATC (Male or Female) - Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
- Observer (Male or Female) - Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive
- Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) - Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
- (Other than MR) (Male) - Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Medical Standards, Eye sight, SSB interview
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) - Rs.56100-110700/-
- Lieutenant (Lt) - Rs.61300-120900/-
- Lieutenant Cdr (Lt Cdr) - Rs.69400-136900/-
- Commander (Cdr) - Rs.121200-212400/-
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 20.01.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 04.03.2018
- Date of Examination: Apr/ May 2018
How to apply
Eligible candidates can read all the instructions before applying. Candidates can apply online through Official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ . Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online application form are given below.
Indian Navy Official Notification PDF: Click here to download
Indian Navy Online Application form: Click here to apply