Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for Probationary Officers,Accountants Posts2018-03-09 03:54:55 , Recruitment Board :
Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Bank Limited has released latest govt jobs for recruiting Various Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs), Chartered Accountants, Law Officers, Relationship Managers Posts. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.karnatakabank. Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment age limit, last date for application submission and other details are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts:Various
Name of the Post
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs)
- Chartered Accountants
- Law Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Agricultural Field Officers (AFOs) - Graduates/Post-Graduates in Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree are not eligible to apply.
- Chartered Accountants - First Class Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with CA. Those who have completed Inter & pursuing CA may also apply.
- Law Officers - First Class Law Graduates (from UGC recognized universities) with minimum 3 years’ experience (Practice) in handling court cases
- Relationship Managers - First Class Graduates with MBA-Marketing (under regular stream) from UGC recognized universities. Those who are awaiting results of the examination/pursuing PG are not eligible to apply
Maximum Age Limit 28 years The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Pay Scale:Refer Official Notifcation
Selection Procedure:written test, interview
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.03.2018
How to apply
Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.karnatakabank. Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 Official notification and application Pdf ,Postal Address are given below.Candidates can read all the instructions before applying