Last Dates : 15.05.2018
10th, BE, B.Tech, Engineering, Bachelor Degree
Khadki Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018: Khadki Cantonment Board has released latest govt jobs for recruiting Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer, Hindi Typist Posts. Interested and self motivated Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.punecantonmentboard.org. Khadki Cantonment Board Recruitment age limit, last date for application submission and other details are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
Khadki Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post
1. Junior Hindi Translator - Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level Or Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or either as a compulsory/elective subject at degree level Or Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level Or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory /elective subject plus recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Govt. of India undertaking.
2. Sub Divisional Officer -Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 03 years experience in respective field. (3) Educational Qualification for Hindi Typist
3. Hindi Typist - Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized school/Board. ii)Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi. Continued P-2 -2- (4) Exam pattern for Junior Hindi Translator There will be a Written Test of 200 marks in respect of Junior Hindi Translator. TheWritten Exam for JHT shall comprise of Objective Type Test and Translation of Passage (English to Hindi and Hindi to English). The duration of the exam shall be of 2 hours.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Junior Hindi Translator - Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (*) (Level 6 of 7th CPC)
- Sub Divisional Officer - Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (*) (Level 6 of 7th CPC)
- Hindi Typist - Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (*) (Level 2 of 7th CPC)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.punecantonmentboard.org.Khadki Cantonment Board of India 2018 Official notification, Application Form,Postal Address are given below. . Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040