1. Executive Assistant to CEO - Must have MBA/Master’s degree in field’s related to urban management and governance/ town planning / Infrastructure development .Minimum 5 years’ in similar position reporting to CEO or Managing Director. Proficiency in IT Proficient in English/Marathi Preference shall be given to candidates having experience in Smart cities.
2. Section Engineer (Civil) - B.E. in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved institute Minimum 5 years of Experience in roads and infrastructure related works Project management skills. Good knowledge and experience of using AutoCAD/IT Proficient in English/Marathi
3. Section Engineer (Water supply & Sanitation) - B.E. in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved institute. Minimum 5 years of Experience in the design and supervision of water supply and sanitation engineering related projects. Experience in the preparation of Proposals, reports covering design of Water and Sanitation networks Technical expertise in local municipal and/or private sector capacity building for improvement of water infrastructure is preferable. IT knowledge with implementation of SCADA will be given preference. Good knowledge and experience of using EPANET, GIS and AutoCAD. Project management skills Proficient in English/ Marathi
4. Section Engineer (Electrical) - B.E. in Electrical Engineering from AICTE approved institute. Minimum 5 years of Experience in relevant field in any organization Project management skills Proficient in English/ Marathi Proficiency in IT
5. Administrative Officer - Must have MBA (Operations)/ MBA (HR). Minimum 5 years’ experience in establishment/ Related matters in Government or organizations Proficiency in IT Proficient in English/ Marathi
6. Content Writer / IEC Expert - Degree in Mass Media/ Mass Communications / Journalism. Proficiency (Read, write and speak) in English, Marathi and Hindi is essential.
7. Office Assistant - Graduate in any Discipline. MS-CIT certification preferred. Typing speed in Marathi 30 WPM. Typing speed in English 40 WPM Proficient in English Preference shall be given to candidates having experience as stenographer with Shorthand speed in Marathi 100 WPM and English 100 WPM
1. Executive Assistant to CEO - Rs. 50,000/-
2. Section Engineer (Civil) - Rs. 40,000/-
3. Section Engineer (Water supply & Sanitation) - Rs. 40,000/
4. Section Engineer (Electrical) - Rs. 40,000/-
5. Administrative Officer - Rs. 30,000/-
6. Content Writer / IEC Expert - Rs. 20,000/
7. Office Assistant - Rs. 17,000/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Interview
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 31.03.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 10.04.2018
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nashikcorporation.in. Nashik Municipal Smart City Development Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Application form Postal Address are given below The filled up application form may be sent only by post . Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
Nashik Municipal Smart City Development Corporation Limited, C/O. Nashik Municipal Corporation Smart City Cell, 1st Floor, Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, Purandare Colony, Sharanpur Road, Nashik- 422002