PGIMER Chandigarh Limited Recruitment 2018
Location: Uttar Pradesh
- 1. Accounts Officer - 0
- Staff Nurse Grade-II/Nursing Officer - 15
- Store Keeper - 01
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 01
- Junior Engineer (A/C & R) - 01
- Technical Assistant/Technician - 04
- Technical Officer (Ophthalmic) (Refractionist) - 01
- Technical Officer (Dental Technician) - 01
- Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionist) - 01
- Lab Technician - 01
- Pharmacist Grade-II - 02
- Stenographer - 03
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk - 02
- Accounts Officer - Graduate in Commerce with atleast 55% marks in aggregate + 3 Years’ experience in Supervisory capacity in a Govt. Organization.
- Staff Nurse Grade-II/Nursing Officer - i) B.Sc. (Hons.) (Nursing) / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council. OR i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council; ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council; iii) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
- Store Keeper - (i) Degree from a recognized University / Institution. (ii) Post-graduate degree/diploma in Material Management from a recognized University/ Institution
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute + 2 Years’ experience in repair and maintenance of electrical systems, preferably in a Hospital environment
- Junior Engineer (A/C & R) - Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. +
- Technical Assistant/Technician - a) B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. b) 5 Years’ experience in the concerned field. OR c) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. d) 8 Years’ experience in the concerned field OR e) For posts in Anaesthesia/Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in concerned field. f) 10+2 with Science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
- Technical Officer (Ophthalmic) (Refractionist) - B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Technical Officer (Dental Technician) - (i) 10+2 with Science from a recognized University/Board. (ii) Diploma (minimum 2 years duration) from a recognized Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo-facial prosthesis and Orthodontic appliances. (iii) Registered as Dental Hygienist/Dental Mechanic with Dental Council of India. (iv) 5 years experience in the relevant field
- Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionist) - B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 month Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University having 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a HospitalSetup
- Lab Technician - a) 10+2 with Science. b) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Pharmacist Grade-II - 1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution. 2. Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948
- Stenographer - (i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @80 WPM. Transcription - 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk - Graduate from a recognized university with one year experience in handling stores.
- Minimum age limit: 21 Years.
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
- Refer official Notification
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 27.12.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 26.03.2018
How to apply
Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.pgimer.edu.in.PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online Application form are given below. Eligible candidates can read all the instructions before applying
- The applicant has to visit the website www.pgimer.edu.in
- Click on official notification and read all the instructions
- Click on apply online link
- Fill all the required details
- Click on submit option.
- Take a printout of application form
Govt Jobs For 12th, Diploma, BE, B.Tech, Any Degree, Qualifications
Last Date : 21.11.201810th, 12th, Any Degree, Bachelor Degree
Last Date : 29.10.2018B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree, Engineering
Last Date : 26.10.201812th, B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc
Last Date : 09.11.201810th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc
Last Date : 27.10.2018B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, M.Sc, Engineering
Last Date : 27.10.201812th, Master’s Degree
Last Date : 12.11.201810th, 12th