1. Manager (Technical - Civil) in Grade ‘B’ - Essential: A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course. Desirable: Specialization in Structural Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management. + At least 3 years' experience after graduation (in a position of independent responsibility equivalent to that of an Assistant Engineer) in a public/private limited organization including Hospitals/Banks/Financial Institutions/Planning/Designing/Construction/Large Office Buildings/ Multistoried Buildings/Housing Companies/residential campus based education institutions including preparation and evaluation of tender papers.
2. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ - Essential: (i) Second Class Master's Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; OR (ii) Second Class Master's Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level; OR (iii) Second Class Master's Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor's Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor's Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree); OR (iv) Master's Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class. Desirable: Knowledge of bi-lingual word processing.
3. Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’ - (i) The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR (ii) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service as Assistant Commandant in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards.
4. Legal Officer In Grade ‘B’ - Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. Desirable: (a) Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years or Master’s Degree in Law. (b) Proficiency in computer applications. + At least two years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution /statutory corporation /company and/or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or as teacher in law in a Law College /University.
5. Assistant Librarian In Grade 'A' - Essential: (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and (ii) Master's Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ of a recognized University/ Institution. Desirable: (i) Diploma in ‘Computer Applications’ from a recognized University or Institute (ii) Qualified in the national level test (NET/SLET/SET) conducted by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC (iii) Short term/ crash course on content management, viz. Joomla, Drupal, etc + : Three years' professional experience in a library under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous or Statutory organization/ PSU/ University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution or any major automated library.