RPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Statistical Officer TSP Post2018-03-29 00:35:11 , Recruitment Board :
RPSC ASO Recruitment 2018
Rajastan Public Service Commision Recruitment 2018
- Assistant Statistical Officer-24
Second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Commerce. OR Master degree in any of the above subject with one year’s diploma in Statistics.
1. “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of
2. Electronics, Government of India. OR
3. Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR
4. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State Council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
5. Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/Computer Application. OR
6. Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR
7. Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering. OR
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT)
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit:40 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 07.05.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 13.05.2018
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.Rajastan Public Service Commision Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online Application form are given below. candidates can read all the instructions before applying.