Railway Recruitment Boards
Railway Recruitment Boards RRB Recruitment 2018
Location: All over India
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit: 31 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- General/OBC Application Fee - Rs.500/- Non-Refundable
- All Other (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward Class) Application Fee - Rs.250/-*
- (* This Fee of Rs. 250/- Shall be refunded duly deducting bank Charges so Such Candidates who appear in the CBT)
- Important Dates for Selection of RRB, Post Preference, Exam Trade and Confirmation/Modification of Bank Details
Updated on 22.09.2018
- New Dates:
1. Opening Date & Time for submission of Preferance Details 22-09-2018 at 11.00 hrs.
2. Closing Date & Time for submission of Preferance Details 01-10-2018 at 23.59 hrs.
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 10.02.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 31.03.2018 23. 59 hrs(Extended)
- SBI Bank Challan: 12.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs
- Post Office Challan: 10.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs
- Date of Examination: April/May 2018
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can read all the instructions before applying. Candidates can apply online through official website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/ . Railway Recruitment Boards RRB Recruitment 2018 Online Application form and Official Notification are given below.
Govt Jobs For 10th, ITI, Any Degree Qualifications
Last Date : 28.02.201912th, ITI, Diploma, Any Degree
Last Date : 23.01.2019Bachelor Degree, Any Degree
Last Date : 25.02.201910th, Diploma, B.Sc
Last Date : 08.02.20198th, 10th, 12th, ITI, B.Ed
Last Date : 30.01.201910th, Any Degree
Last Date : 22.01.2019Diploma, Any Degree
Last Date : 01.02.201910th