Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018: Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment Board has released latest govt jobs for recruiting Junior Clerk, Asstt. Master/Middle School Teacher, Peon, Pump Attendant, Ayah, Mali, Plumber Post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.mponline.gov.in. Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment age limit, last date for application submission and other details are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post
- Junior Clerk - 05
- Asstt. Master/Middle School Teacher - 14
- Peon - 06
- Pump Attendant - 02
- Ayah - 01
- Mali - 02
- Plumber - 01
1 Junior Clerk - Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) From government recognized Board and possessing certification of typing qualification in English/Hindi from recognized board/any other Govt. recognized certification under various State/Central Govt. and Diploma in Computer Application from Govt. Institution
2. Asstt. Master/Middle School Teacher - Graduation from any recognized University/ College + B.Ed. from any Govt. recognized University/College and Madhya Pradesh/Central Teacher Eligibility Test passed.
3. Peon - Std. 8th pass. knowledge of English & Hindi Reading & writing
Passed Higher Secondary 10+2 from Govt. recognized Board and ITI certificate for Electrician/Wireman from Govt. recognized Institutions
5. Ayah - Std. 8th pass, knowledge of English & Hindi Reading & writing
6. Mali - 8th pass + knowledge of gardening.
7. Plumber - Passed Higher Secondary 10+2 from Govt. recognized Board and ITI certificate for plumber from Govt. recognized institutions.
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
1. Junior Clerk - Rs. 19500/-
2. Asstt. Master/Middle School Teacher - Rs. 25300/-
3. Peon - Rs. 15500/-
4. Pump Attendant - Rs. 19500/-
5. Ayah - Rs. 15500/-
6. Mali - Rs. 15500/-
7. Plumber - Rs. 19500/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.200/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 31.03.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 30.04.2018
- Date of Examination: May/June 2018
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.mponline.gov.in. Saugor Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online Application form are given below . Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.