WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Apply Veterinary Officer Posts2018-03-16 03:19:04 , Recruitment Board :
West Bengal Public Service Commission
WBPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2018
Location: West Bengal
- A Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A.H.) or Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.) from a recognized University/Institute or any other qualification as mentioned in the First and Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 (52 of 1984).
- Registration with a Veterinary Council established under any statute of the State government or the Government of India.
- Knowledge of Bengali or Nepali – both spoken and written.
Max- 36 years as on 01 Jan 2018.
(i) For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(ii) For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on
(iii) For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO S.C./S.T. CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES AND B.C. CANDIDATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 15.03.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 09.04.2018
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at WBPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 15th Mar 2018 to 09th Apr 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.pscwb.org.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Registered Yourself.
- Click on “Log In”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
West Bengal Public Services Commission Official notification PDF: Click here to download
West Bengal Public Services Commission Online application form: Click here to apply