WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Motor Vehicles Inspector Posts2018-02-27 00:06:40 , Recruitment Board :
West Bengal Public Service Commission
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Public Service Co has released latest govt jobs for recruiting Motor Vehicles Inspector Posts. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.pscwbapplication.in.West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment age limit, last date for application submission and other details are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts: 234
Name of the Post
Motor Vehicles Inspector (Technical) - 234
- Must have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council;
- Must have a diploma in automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution duly approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a Workshop/Factory of Automotive O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or O.E.M.-authorised Workshop / Service Centre duly registered by a competent Government/Local Body Authority;
- Must possess a Driving Licence for heavy vehicles.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 Years to 39 years.Go through official Notification for more reference
Pay Scale:Rs. 7,100/- - Rs.37, 600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,100/-
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
- Go through WBPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19.03.2018
Date of Examination: Mar/April 2018
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website www.pscwbapplication.in. West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Official notification and Online application form are given below. Candidates can read all the instructions before applying.
- The applicant has to visit the website www.pscwbapplication.in
- Click on official notification and read all the instructions
- Click on apply online link
- Fill all the required details
- Click on submit option.
- Take a printout of application form