West Sikkim Court Recruitment 2018: For more details of West Sikkim Court Recruitment 2018 such as age limit, education qualification, important date, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee etc are given below.
West Sikkim Court Recruitment 2018:
- System Administrator
- LDA, Junior Librarian
- Record Keeper
- Process Server
Educational Qualification: Completed 8th, Diploma nad Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years.
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
For All Application Fee - Rs. 50/-
- Starting Date for Application Submission: 02.02.2018
- Last date for Application Submission: 05.03.2018
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can read all the instructions before applying. West Sikkim Court Recruitment 2018 Official notification, Postal address, Documents to be attached and Application form are given below.
- Please access http://ecourts.gov.in/ecourts_home/
- Download West Sikkim Court Notification 2018 and Go through it properly before applying.
- Download the application form in prescribed proforma and fill information according to instruction.
- Attach Xerox copies of required documents along with duly filled West Sikkim Court Application Form 2018 and send it to the below given postal address
Attested copies of relevant documents are:
- Hard Copies of the signed application
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Caste certificate
Refer Official Notification.
West Sikkim Court Official Notification PDF: Click here to download
West Sikkim Court Application form: Click here to download
Govt Jobs For 8th, Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Type Writing Qualifications
Last Date : 28.02.201912th, ITI, Diploma, Any Degree
Last Date : 25.02.201910th, Diploma, B.Sc
Last Date : 08.02.20198th, 10th, 12th, ITI, B.Ed
Last Date : 01.02.2019Diploma, Bachelor Degree
Last Date : 11.02.201910th, Diploma
Last Date : 14.02.20198th, 10th, 12th
Last Date : 10.02.2019Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Science