Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship 2018 Inlaks Scholarships2018-01-08 03:31:24
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship 2018:
Location: All Over India
- Scholarships are open to all Indian citizens who are resident in India at the time of application.
- Candidates are normally expected to hold a good first degree from a recognized university in India.
- Indian citizens who hold a good undergraduate degree from a recognized university outside India, must have resided continuously and been employed or been studying in India, for at least two years, after their under-graduation.
- People having a postgraduate degree (e.g. Master’s or PhD) from a university outside India are not eligible; those who have started but not completed a postgraduate degree outside India are also ineligible.
- It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen.
- The Foundation will not consider candidates without admission or pending admission.
- The institutions concerned must only be top rank.
- Candidates must be below 30 years of age on the first of July in the year of application. Candidates who are already studying or have started their program abroad are not eligible.
- The award of other grants, teaching assistantships and support from other sources for the proposed program will be regarded by the Foundation as a positive factor.
- The Foundation also encourages applications from young people currently employed.
- Starting Date for application submission: 05.01.2018
- Last Date for application submission: 15.04.2018
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can read all the instructions before applying. Candidates can apply online through official website http://www.inlaksfoundation.org/ . Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship 2018 Official notification and Online application form are given below.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Official notification PDF: Click here to download
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Online application form: Click here to apply